101) How should we respond to others with the truth?
Ephesians 5:11 “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”
Titus 2:15 “These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise you.”
1 Timothy 5:20 “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others may also fear.”
Proverbs 9:8 “Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.”
Jude 1:3 “...contend earnestly for the faith, which was once for all delivered to the saints.”
102) Do we need men to teach us how to understand Scripture?
1 John 2:27 “But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.”
103) Were those at Mount Sinai presented the same gospel as us?
Hebrews 4:2 “For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.”
104) Did Yeshua tell His disciples to observe and do the law of Moses but do not do Pharisee tradition and doctrine?
Matthew 23:2-3 Saying, The Scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
105) Was that because Yeshua considered it bad that the Pharisees nullified the law of God as written by Moses?
Mark 7:6-13 He answered and said unto them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men - the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.” He said to them, “All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother;’ and ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ But you say, ‘If a man says to his father or mother, Whatever profit you might have received from me is Corban” -’ (That is, a gift to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or his mother, making the Word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
106) So then, Pharisees taught the law of God, but in practice they were lawless?
John 7:19 “Didn’t Moses give you the law? Yet none of you keeps the law! Why do you want to kill Me?”
107) So, if Yeshua taught that it was bad to nullify what Moses wrote, did Yeshua tell us to teach all nations to obey everything He commanded, which would include the law of Moses?
Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen