91) Did also Paul warn the Greeks that this would happen?
Acts 20:29-30 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
92) Why are Teachers permitted to teach such things?
2 Timothy 4:2-4 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will heap up around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
93) So, if we are part of Israel, whether natural or foreign (grafted in), are we to believe and obey all of God’s commands in the Bible, defined as His law? And are we to obey out of duty or out of love?
Jeremiah 31:31-34 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD (YHWH), when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD (YHWH). But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD (YHWH): I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother saying, ‘Know the LORD (YHWH),’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD (YHWH). For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
94) Are God’s feasts His feasts, or are they just Jewish things?
Leviticus 23:1-2 And the LORD (YHWH) spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘The feasts of the LORD (YHWH), which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts.’”
95) How long did God state in Scripture that His people should keep the commandment to keep the Sabbath, and when did God give us that commandment?
Exodus 31:16-17 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the LORD (YHWH) made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.
96) How long did God state in Scripture that we should keep the Day of Atonement?
Leviticus 16:29-31 This shall be a statute forever for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether a native of your own country or a stranger who dwells among you. For on that day the priest shall make atonement for you, to cleanse you, that you may be clean from all your sins before the LORD (YHWH). It is a Sabbath of solemn rest for you, and you shall afflict your souls. It is a statute forever.
97) How long did God state in Scripture that we should keep Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First Fruits?
Leviticus 23:14 “It shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.”
98) How long did God state that we should keep Pentecost/Feast of Weeks/Shavuot?
Leviticus 23:21 “And you shall proclaim on the same day that it is a holy convocation to you. You shall do no customary work on it. It shall be a statute forever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.”
99) How long did God state that we should keep the Feast of Tabernacles?
Leviticus 23:41 “You shall keep it as a feast to the LORD (YHWH) for seven days in the year. It shall be a statute forever in your generations.”
100) Are we to keep God’s law forever?
Psalm 119:44 “So shall I keep Your law continually, forever and ever.”