81) So, if we are grafted into Israel, are we no longer Gentiles and now considered citizens of Israel and even part of the covenants (plural) of Israel?
Ephesians 2:11-13 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh - who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands - that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants (plural) of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Yeshua you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
82) Was the New Covenant made with Israel, and therefore we are a part of Israel if we are part of the New Covenant?
Jeremiah 31:31-33 Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD (YHWH), when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah - not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD (YHWH). But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD (YHWH): I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
83) So are we to understand that we are all one body, baptized into one body, drink from the same body, with one Shepherd giving us all one direction, regardless if we are Jews or Greeks?
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 For as the body is one, and has many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Greeks, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Ephesians 3:6 “That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs (as the Jews), and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel:
John 10:16 “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.”
84) Is that one body called “The Assembly” (or in the Greek: “Ekklesia”)
Colossians 1:24 “Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for His body’s sake, which is the assembly:”
Ephesians 5:23 “For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the assembly: and He is the savior of the body.”
85) So, is anyone that is saved by Christ part of this one body? And, does the body have one head giving one set of instructions or two heads giving two different sets of instructions (law)?
Colossians 1:18 “And He is the head of the body, the assembly: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence.”
Ephesians 3:6 “This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Yeshua.”
86) Was the assembly a new invention of God at the cross, or has it existed since the beginning and included all?
Ephesians 3:21 “Unto Him be glory in the assembly by Yeshua the Messiah throughout all ages, world without end.”
Ephesians 1:23 “Which is His body, the fullness of Him that fills all in all.”
87) Was Israel in the wilderness even called “the assembly” when the law of Moses was written?
Acts 7:38 “This is He, that was in the assembly (ekklesia) in the wilderness with the angel which spoke to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:”
88) How many gates lead into the New Jerusalem and are they labeled as Israel?
Revelation 21:10-13 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. Also, she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
89) Is all Scripture instructions in righteousness, training, correcting and even rebuking?
2 Timothy 3:16 “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,”
90) So, if all of this Scripture is true, why do many teachers teach me through Paul’s letters that God has abolished certain laws?
2 Peter 3:15-17 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation - as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the lawless;”