71) How do we know that we know Him, and know that we are in Him?
1 John 2:3-5 And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He that says, “I know Him,” and keeps not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in Him. By this we know that we are in Him.
72) Who redeemed us from iniquity? Should we have faith, commit trust, and believe? And, how will we act and what will we be if we are truly His people?
Titus 2:13-14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior, Yeshua the Messiah; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
73) When the many false prophets arrive, will their teaching deceive many people into sin, and thus they will not be obedient to the commandments, which Scripture defines as the means to love?
Matthew 24:11-12 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
74) Will these false prophets speak of God’s ways, the way of truth, as evil through their own destructive ways that they invented?
2 Peter 2:1-2 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord (YHWH) who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth (Word of God) will be blasphemed.
75) What is the “way of truth” that will be spoken of as evil by false prophets?
Psalm 119:142 “Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is the truth.”
Daniel 9:13 “As it is written in the law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us; yet we have not made our prayer before the LORD (YHWH) our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and understand Your truth.”
Malachi 2:6 “The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips; he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.”
Psalm 119:160 “The entirety of your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.
76) If Yeshua is the truth, is it any different from the Father’s truth?
John 14:5-7 Thomas said unto him, “Lord, we know not where you go; and how can we know the way?” Yeshua said unto him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by Me. If you had known Me, you should have known My Father also: and from henceforth you know Him, and have seen Him.
77) If Yeshua is the truth, which is also the Word and law of God, what is the life and the way? What is the light?
Proverbs 6:32 “For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:”
Proverbs 13:13-15 Whoever despises the Word shall be destroyed; but he that fears the commandment shall be rewarded. The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death. Good understanding gains favor, but the way of the unfaithful is hard.
78) If Yeshua is the light, the truth, the life, and the way that we should all walk, did Paul also believe that the law and the prophets was “the way” and did Paul also consider “the way” the law and the prophets?
Acts 9:2 “And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of the Way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.”
Acts 19:9 “But when some were hardened and did not believe, but spoke evil of the Way before the multitude, he departed from them and withdrew the disciples, reasoning daily in the school of Tyrannus.”
Acts 19:23 “And the same time there arose no small stir about the Way.”
Acts 24:13-14 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the Way, which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets.
79) Are we grafted into Israel, which already existed, or did God create a new body outside of Israel?
Romans 11:16-24 For if the first-fruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. And, if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say, then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore, consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
80) If, according to Paul, the olive tree is Israel, do the prophets agree with Paul (that Israel is the olive tree)?
Jeremiah 11:16 “The LORD (YHWH) called your name, green olive tree, lovely and of good fruit. With the noise of a great tumult He has kindled fire on it, and its branches are broken.”