61) After we realize that Yeshua is the Savior, what did Yeshua say we should continue to do to have eternal life?
Matthew 19:16-17 And, behold, one came and said unto Him, “Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I might have eternal life?” And He said unto him, “Why do you call me ‘good?’ There is none good but one, that is God: but if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
62) What did Yeshua state that we are to do in order to have the right to the tree of life?
Revelation 22:14 “Blessed are they that do His (YHWH’s) commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”
63) Are any parts of the law, or any commandments in Scripture, not holy, good or just and therefore worth abolishing?
Romans 7:12 “Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.”
64) Is the path, or “The Way” of life (which is also the light and the Word) broad or narrow, and is it few or many that find it?
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and there be many which go in thereat: Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and there be few that find it.
65) Are we to be cautious of false prophets and do false prophets appear like believers on the surface?
Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
66) How will we know false prophets (teachers)?
Matthew 7:16-20 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so, every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore, by their fruits you shall know them.
67) What is the law’s relationship to bearing fruit, and how will sinners fair in the judgment, even if they are in the congregation of the righteous?
Psalm 1:1-6 Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD (YHWH), and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper. The ungodly are not so: but are like chaff, which the wind drives away. Therefore, the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD (YHWH) knows the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
68) What is good fruit that believers bring forth?
John 15:8-10 Herein is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be My disciples. As the Father loved me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
69) Will there be people that thought they were bringing forth good fruit, but actually were bringing forth corrupt fruit? And, if so, what happens to them?
Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that says unto Me, “Lord, Lord,” shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father, which is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?” And then I will profess unto them, “I never knew you: depart from Me, you that work lawlessness.”
70) What is the Father’s will? What is iniquity? And, is it still sin if we do not know we are sinning?
Leviticus 5:17 “And if a soul sin, and commit any of these things which are forbidden to be done by the commandments of the LORD (YHWH); though he knew it not, yet he is guilty, and shall bear his iniquity.”