21) Really? So, if Paul was teaching what Moses wrote, he also had to be teaching the same for the converted Gentile or the foreigners?
Leviticus 19:34 “The foreigner who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD (YHWH) your God.”
22) Did Yahweh really intend for converted Gentiles to follow the same law of God?
Leviticus 24:22 “You shall have the same law for the stranger and for one from your own country; for I am the LORD (YHWH) your God.”
23) Did Paul keep God’s feast days, too?
Acts 18:20-21 When they asked him to stay a longer time with them, he did not consent, but took leave of them, saying, “I must by all means keep this coming feast in Jerusalem; but I will return again to you, God willing.” And he sailed from Ephesus.
24) Again, did Paul keep God’s feast days?
Acts 20:17 “For Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus, so that he would not have to spend time in Asia; for he was hurrying to be at Jerusalem, if possible, on the Day of Pentecost (which is Shavuot).”
25) Did Paul teach his converts to keep God’s feast days?
1 Corinthians 5:8 “For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.”
26) Should we let ourselves be judged by others because we keep God’s feasts, Sabbaths and dietary instructions? And, are they upheld because the feasts and Sabbaths prophetically teach us of things to come?
Colossians 2:16-17 So, let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or Sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, and the substance is of Christ.
27) Did Paul also follow and teach the law of Christ?
Galatians 6:2 “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”
28) Did Yeshua teach something different from the Father’s commandments? Are Yeshua and the Father the same (in other words, is there a difference between the law of God and the law of Christ?)
John 10:30 “I and My Father are one.”
John 8:28 “Then said Yeshua unto them, ‘When you have lifted up the Son of man, then you shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things.’”
John 8:19 “Then said they unto Him, ‘Where is your Father?’ Yeshua answered, ‘You neither know Me, nor My Father: if you had known Me, you should have known My Father also.’”
John 14:24 “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.”
29) In the great tribulation, does Satan go after those who just have the testimony of Yeshua the Messiah, or those that also keep God’s commandments?
Revelation 12:17 “And the dragon was enraged with the woman (Israel), and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Yeshua the Messiah.”
30) Did Yeshua state that receiving the sword of truth would bring peace or division?
Matthew 10:34-38 Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.